Monday, September 16, 2013

Why didn't I do this sooner?

I really wish I had started this blog sooner, I have so many great events this year I could have written about, to include

* Top Chef cruise
* Indy 500 (with an Indy Beer Bus tour)
* Great British Beer Festival in London
* National Homebrewers' Conference in Philly

and several other great meals and drinking occasions my friends and I have had.  I'll probably make retroactive posts to summarize some of those events.  They probably won't be as good as the posts I would have made if I'd written them sooner, but I'll take what I can get right now.

Just got back from a quick trip to Texas, so please keep an eye out for a quick review of the one good restaurant we found there (we weren't really looking, and my family has terrible taste in restaurants).

No comments:

Post a Comment