Sunday, September 22, 2013

Ol' San' Antone'

Just booked plane tickets to San Antonio for a few days in October.  The boyfriend is going on this fantastic-sounding bachelor party / brewery crawl of the East Coast.  To assuage my jealousy (*I* want to go to breweries too!!!) I'm going to go spend some time with my old friend Paul and see my college stomping grounds.

San Antonio has improved *so* much since I lived there.  I don't know if that's because the city itself has discovered good beer and food, or if it's always been there and I was just too broke / ignorant to find it before.

I'm looking for suggestions on where to go, I always seem to go back to the same places whenever I'm there.  These places are great, so I'm perfectly happy in my rut, but I'd also love to break out and see/eat/drink new things.

No comments:

Post a Comment