Tuesday, September 10, 2013

I guess we all have our thing

The boyfriend is currently freaking out over Breaking Bad, a show I was never really able to get into.  It wasn't the violence that got me, which is what everyone assumes.  It was that after the first three episodes I couldn't really identify with any of the characters and I honestly didn't care what happened next.

Last night the boyfriend was all riled up over the show (we watch everything on DVR since we're rarely home, I have no idea when the show actually airs).  While he was talking about gun battles and voice mail messages, my ever so supportive and loving response was "Dude, I have to be up in like 6 hours, so I'm gonna turn off the light, that cool?".

Then I remembered I was once an X-Files fan, and when this:


Changed to this:


I completely lost my shit.

I've also gotten sucked into Lost and Battlestar Galactica, both which had really disappointing endings, so maybe I'm just jealous that he picked a show that actually knew what it was doing and could end itself with dignity.  

No comments:

Post a Comment